Financing Option 1
Care Credit is a large national company that specializes in health care financing. Care credit is the best option for students with good credit. When using this option Standard Tuition rate applies.
- No Down Payment
- 6 months No Interest or
- up to 48 months repayment (lowest monthly payment)
- Easy online application with instant answer – Click the link below to apply.
- Must have good credit
- Credit card rates apply (usually 20+%)
- If you choose 6 months no-interest and you don’t have it paid in full within 6 months they will go back and retro-actively charge interest from very beginning
Financing Option 2
Compassionate Finance specializes in financing those with lower credit scores. Approval is not based on credit score, but is rather based mostly on banking history. Credit score is used, not to determine acceptance, but to determine interest rate.
- Standard Tuition + $250
- $1,000 down payment
- Remaining balance financed for a maximum of 2 years
- Payments set up to automatically come out of bank account
- Approval with less than ideal credit
- Interest rate under 20%
- Easy online application with an instant answer – Click the link below to apply.
- Largest down payment of finance options
Financing Option 3
Genesis Dental Assistant School has its own In-house finance program. Student makes a down payment and automatic weekly payments during the course of the program. As long as all weekly payments have been made the student is allowed to graduate and the remaining balance is converted to a monthly payment over the next 12 months.
- Standard Tuition + $500
- $500 down payment
- 10 weekly payments of $50 during the program. Remaining financed for a maximum of 1 year.
- Payments are set up to automatically process on a student credit card.
- No credit check required
- No dealing with any outside finance company
- No interest
- Option with largest tuition (although with interest it is similar to other financed options)
- Any missed weekly payment and student is not allowed to continue with course or to graduate
- Limited number (2) approved per session